I’m pretty sure you’ve heard so much about basic wardrobe essentials and why you need them. But you probably still don’t see why you need to stock up on basics because I mean, you’ve survived all these years without ‘proper’ basic wardrobe essentials so, what’s the point?
Well let’s go through all these scenarios and see if you belong to any. Then we can take it from there…
1. Your wardrobe is full and literally overflowing with items. You struggle with keeping AND maintaining an organized wardrobe.
2. You spend too much time everyday trying to figure out what to wear even though you have a closet full of clothes.
3. You don’t always love what you wear. Sometimes, your clothes are ill fitting, don’t do justice to your body type or do not make you feel great and confident.
4. You feel like you waste money on pieces very often. Chances are you don’t even wear these pieces more than 2 to 3 times in a year.
Hands up if you belong to any of these scenarios. It’s okay, no one is judging you out here. But I know something that’ll make your life a lot easier and better.
Investing in very good basic wardrobe essentials.
Having good basic wardrobe essentials means, 1. you have a number of items that you can mix and match in so many ways. Which means, you save money and time when getting ready in the morning.
2. It also means you have fewer clothes, all which you totally love and didn’t buy on impulse. And your wardrobe is almost always organized.
3. Every item fits perfectly and is tailored to suit your body type. So, your confidence is never at stake when you step out.