Accessories, like basics are an essential part of every outfit. Aside the fact that they can make your outfit look more put together. Essential accessories add so much character and personality to your overall look.
My favorite thing about accessorizing is that you can wear the same items of clothing on rotation and still look BRAND NEW. Now, wouldn’t you like that?
Today, I want us to discuss a list of accessories and how they can easily help you step up your style game. *hands up if you’re ready for it!*
Whether you’re a fanny pack or structured bag kind of person, remember that your bags say a lot about you. Choose them wisely and don’t bother matching them to your outfit, make it more interesting.
2. SUNGLASSESFortunately or unfortunately, it’s almost always sunny in this part of the world. Perfect excuse to add spice up your outfit with a pair of sunglasses! Picture wearing jeans, t shirt and a beautiful pair of embellished sunglasses, an entire vibe!
3. WRIST WATCHPersonally, I don’t wear a watch often. Something I must work on. But don’t be like me. Step up your style with a nice watch and watch your outfit go from a 70 to one hundred in seconds!
4. BELTAll I can say is, you’re selling yourself short if you don’t have a handful of belts to go with your outfits. Belting pieces like dresses or blazers not only make you look chic, it also gives a good slimming effect.
5. STATEMENT NECKLACE OR EARRINGSI can confidently say that the easiest way to look more stylish on any given day is by wearing a statement earring or necklace. But be careful not to over do it. And how I personally ensure that I don’t is by either wearing statement earrings with dainty necklace or statement necklace with dainty earrings.
6. SCARFDo yourself a favour; don’t limit your scarves functionality to only head wrapping. Tie a tiny scarf on your neck as a neckpiece or even on the hand of your bag for a little more umph!
7. CONFIDENCEYes darling, wear your confidence on your shoulders with pride. Own every outfit and never ever leave home without this very much important accessory. You see without confidence you can be wearing the most amazing outfit and still not look GREAT.